This section presents on a regular basis the results achieved by the joint work of the team under the Vita Plus project.
Achieved results - first quarter, 2021
Results related to the branding of the scientific activity:
- The current bilingual website (Bulgarian and English) has been built for publicity and presentation of the team, activities and results of the Vita Plus project.
- A logo has been created for visualization and building a scientific brand of the team and the activities of the Vita Plus project.
- A slogan of the project has been compiled – in Latin: Vita Plus est quam Scientia, which is translated into English as: Life is more than a science.
- An advertising brochure of the project has been compiled (in Bulgarian and English), uploaded on the website for free access and promotion of the Vita Plus project.
- An informational color wall board has been made under the Vita Plus project with dimensions of 100/75 cm on the occasion of the solemn celebrations of “60 years of Plovdiv University”.
Results related to the professional performance of the team members:
- The professional CVs of all the team members have been adjusted and harmonized according to the EU Europass standard for compiling a CV in Bulgarian and are available for free access on the public information project website.
- The professional CVs of all the members of the team have also been translated into English and are available for free access on the public information project website.
- Active telephones, e-mails and other online tools for direct professional connection with the whole team and the individual team members are presented.
Results related to the general research activity:
- Two scientific articles in English are compiled and sent for publication to “primary databases” (Scopus) with a total journalistic volume of approximately 30 pages on the technical parameters of the Bulgarian State Standard / BSS / for research review (see more details in section “Publications”).
- Five scientific articles have been compiled and are directed for publication in English to “secondary databases” with a total journalistic volume of approximately 80 pages on the technical parameters of the Bulgarian State Standard / BSS / for research review (see more details in the section “Publications”) .